Tuesday, August 21, 2018

Tuesday, August 21, 2018

A wave of Monarchs washed into my yard just now. There were probably between 40 or 50 of them flitting about the butterfly bushes and the ironweeds. They like purple. Just as fast as they appeared, they disappeared right before it started to rain again. Clicking on photos enlarges them.







Last week I found a patch of Queen Anne's Lace with loads of buds about to burst woven into the lace. The first shot is from that initial visit. Today I found the patch again.I believe the yellow flowers are stiff Coreopsis.





No, it's the sun on an overcast day not the moon. 
Lovely though, don't you think.


Bear is a camera hog. He follows me around and seems to be saying, I'm here. Take me! Ignore those plain old goldfish! Irresistible Bear.




Helenium and a few Rudbeckia

Helenium with Clematis

Helenium

Heliopsis

Gamer of Thrones Rock
One Final Tree Stump
My Bench

Gamer of Thrones Rock
One Final Tree Stump
My Bench

Gamer of Thrones Rock
One Final Tree Stump
My Bench

Lake Huron Ships


The San Salvatore Beach 



No comments: