Tuesday, February 19, 2019

Good Morning February 19. 2019

Yesterday Meatball, Mika and Joe's huge and lovable rescue cat, appeared on TV after being retrieved from a mess he's gotten himself into; I took this not so good photo of him. My own rescue "I Ching" could be his sister. Attitude! Yes, looks to me like they both have it!.



They say this moon is special because it's closer to earth orbit now. Regardless, it's very cool.


 Good morning Forestville, Michigan. The first lights and sunrises are coming earlier and earlier which I love.



I love the shots showing bands of ice separated by bands of deep blue water. Maybe that's why I like Danish Christmas plates. Hmm.



The virburnum berries are almost gone now consumed by the hordes of migrating cedar waxwings. This bird was caught berry in beak. Compare the number of berries on the bush now with a shot from a recent post. It's heartwarming to have provided food for them on their journey back home to breed.


From Christine: -

“I hate when people say I’m ‘solitaire’ (or solitary.) Yes, I’m solitaire in the sense of a stone from Cartier, a big solitaire,” Lagerfeld told The New York Times in an interview. “I have to be alone to do what I do. I like to be alone. I’m happy to be with people, but I’m sorry to say I like to be alone, because there’s so much to do, to read, to think.”

No comments: