Tuesday, June 21, 2022

Flowers, Tryggur, Turtle

I'm still recovering for a bad experience I had with a handler in northern Illinois recommended by a friend. He took hundreds, more likely thousands of dollars from me for handling and entry fees, missed two large shows, has not refunded promised money, spreads inaccurate information. I'm actually afraid to add the loss up. He said he had a serious health problem and apparently he did not have one. Because of his health problem, he said his wife and mother would help him meet his obligations. That didn't happen. Surprisingly, I am not mad. I do not want to get even. The dogs are home and thankfully, my dogs, Kathy, and my garden are there for me. When my friends were unable to help me, two people, one a complete stranger, helped me get my two dogs back. I don't know how I can thank Colleen and Kristine. So today lots of garden shots and only good thoughts. My thoughts and prayers go out to that man and his family. Watson has an advanced puppy class today and Kit has an introduction to agility obstacles on Thursday. We keep moving forward with a great attitude.


Oh, and Vinlands Kippa Jane just earned Best of Opposite Sex for Icelandic Sheepdogs at Westminster. Thank you Suzanne!


Clicking on photos enlarges them.





































No comments: