Wednesday, May 13, 2020

Wednesday, May 13, 2020

I'm believe that I'm being blackmailed by Google - they say I've surpassed my storage of emails and photos especially in my Picassa web albums - I have no idea what that is and/or what that means. They say I can buy more storage. Why should I do that for something I don't know anything about or use? I could download these photos, the first three below, but they wouldn't let me download any more.

So tomorrow I'll go to my wonderful tech people at Tech Support in Sandusky to get that problem solved. In the meantime the shots below show heavy frost/freeze from recent days. Even the water in the hummingbird feeders froze solid two nights in a row. In the middle of May.




So, you have to pick your battles and one cannot win with Google. My great tech support people at Agri-Valley fixed my issues and cautioned me not to fight the inevitable. So I now pay for GB of storage to hold photos that I don't really want to store anyway. I hope the people at my local Sandusky, Michigan store understand how important they are to me. Christopher, Matthew, and Shannon - Thank you so much.

Louisiana Water Thrush? Seiurus motacilla?

Flickers Courting - Colaptes auratus

Flickers Courting - Colaptes auratus

Flickers Courting - Colaptes auratus

Bear - Lord of all he surveys

Lord Bear

His Majesty

Sandhill Crane - Grus canadensis

Sandhill Crane - Grus canadensis

Brown Thrasher - Toxostoma rufum rufum

Brown Thrasher - Toxostoma rufum rufum

Brown Thrasher - Toxostoma rufum rufum


I have been fortunate most of my life for which I'm grateful. However the last couple of years have been hard for me. For all or most of us I believe. I'm alone now and have been for several years. I'm old enough and wise enough to know that in all probability that is not going to change. The next few months, possibly years, are going to be hard for all of us. It appears that Morons Are Governing America now. I believe things will get better but not sure of when. I sometimes wonder if emigration is possible.

I think the world will survive; it has survived much, much worse catastrophes in the past. That's the good news.

No comments: