Friday, December 3, 2021

Icelandic Sheepdog Puppies

 My Icelandic Sheepdog puppies will soon be ready to leave their birth home. I'm an AKC Breeder  of Merit who has been raising, showing in the Conformation and Performance show rings, earned many titles with my own dogs and the dogs I've bred. I taught classes at an AKC club, Sportsmens Dog Training Club in the Detroit area for many years but am retired now. This litter is I believe the first truly internationally bred litter produced with frozen semen from a multi European country Champion. They've inherited his solid body, dense undercoat, wonderful temperament, great bone structure, etc. But most importantly, to me anyway, is their temperament. They've got "it".


They visited Dr. E. Sanford at the Town and Country clinic earlier this week for their first round of shots (DHPP-CVK) and also got their AVID microchips. In short, they are ready to leave soon for their forever homes. One is most likely going to leave sometime within the next week. Two are available to the right home so if you're looking for a great furry friend, contact me. (jaimehansen1@frontier.com) Clicking on photos will enlarge them.


Kappu, ABBA, Watson

Kappu, Watson (top) ABBA (below)

This was their first time in a closed crate, in the car, and to the vets and they did great. Here are some photos (below) from yesterday. The first one is with maternal Grandma  Vinlands Totty 


Totty, ABBA, Kappu, Watson*

Vinlands Kappu

People have asked about Watson's name . Here is his namesake, Sir Mark Watson.



Some photos from yesterday. Normally I don' like photos of myself (If you have a few hours I'd explain). These, however are great.

Totty, ABBA

ABBA

Kappu

Watson

Kappu

Kit, ABBA, Kappu



Kit, Watson, ABBA, Kappu

Kit, Watson, Abba, Kappu

Totty, Kappu, ABBA, Watson, Kit

Kappu

Kit, Kappu, Kit

Kappu

Kappu

Watson

No comments: