Sunday, December 11, 2022

Vinlands Tryggur

Vinlands Tryggur & Veronica Dowling recently
(Clicking on photos enlarges them.)


 Tryggur now has seven points, including one 4 point major, towards an American Kennel Club (AKC) Championship. Thank you Veronica! To become an AKC Champion, a dog needs 15 points and in that 15 points there must be two majors (3-5 points) under two different judges. 


And here's Tryggur's more "normal" pose!
Scanning the skies for crows and hawks.



Here are some recent photos of Vinlands ABBA





I don't know "why" I love black cats, maybe it's because they remind me of Black Panthers. This feral cat has been visiting lately. Once she arrived with one of her black kittens. The dogs do NOT like her visiting - even though they live with two cats! I hope she (they) stick around.




This is what the sun looks like normally here in the winter - if we see it at all. Pretty? Yes, I think so. Soon the days will start getting longer, I look forward to that!



And a couple more amazing sunrises. You need to be up early to see them, the dogs keep telling me.









Holidays are hard for singletons like me. Everything is about families and friends. Gatherings. To top it all, TV programming stops, or worse, shows are all about how wonderful Christmas, Hanukah, etc. are. Yes, indeed, the holidays are great for families and friends but not for those of us who have perhaps lived too long and lost the important people in our lives. Well. Enough. The days will lengthen soon and I can start dreaming of gardening and walks along the beach below. Dogs will still be going to dog classes in Lapeer at All Dogs Can.  And, who knows what the future will bring. Sounds song lyric like, eh?

No comments: