Friday, May 15, 2009

Brana and Lukka





I am getting butterflies about my girls leaving their birth home soon. It's hard letting them go but I know they both will have excellent homes where they will be loved and trained.

Brana will be an agility dog; her owners have experience in that dog sport. She will also be a therapy dog and will start training almost as soon as she arrives.

Brana looks like she will have long fur. She has a white collar and blaze and a gorgeous white tail tip.

Lukka Sola with shorter fur looks like she is built for speed. I think her new owners will have their hands full keeping up with her! Ha!!

Lukka's owners also have her scheduled already for dog training classes. I believe all Icelandics need a "job". They are not just pretty dogs. They also have minds and bodies bred for hundreds of years to "do" something. I choose homes for my pups based on the new families willingness to work with and use their dogs.

No comments: