Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Vinlands Ronja




I went east to visit David and Carolyn this summer. I wish they lived closer - no, wait, I wish I lived closer to them. (We don't have lobsters in Michigan!)

They are excellent hosts and cooks. We did too much, ate too much, drank too much and had a lovely time.

On the way back 'home', I stopped at the wonderful gathering that Jo-Ann and Jon put on for our Icelandic Sheepdogs and us. Their energy and enthusiasm are contagious.

I heard that unfortunately she is reducing her commitment to the chapter but thankfully not the dogs. It's always about the dogs.

Ronja from last winter.

A special "Hello" to "P". Thank you for your comments. They mean the world to me. It's hard sometimes to keep things in perspective, isn't it.

"C" sent me an email that said, I paraphrase here, Opportunists pervert good ideas.

No comments: