Friday, January 22, 2010

Thórdunu Kría CGC, RN, RA, CD


Thórdunu Kría CGC, RN, RA, CD

Kria earned her third Novice leg Thursday, January 21 at the Rock Financial Center in Novi, Michigan, so in the AKC she now has her Canine Good Citizen, her Rally Novice, her Rally Advanced and her Companion Dog titles.

She also got her second leg for her Rally Excellent title so she now has two legs of her Rally Excellent title; one to go.

Today I went to watch my students work on their rally title legs. They were fantastic. I get so much pleasure from watching them 'work'; I am so proud of them. They all did great both yesterday and today. (Ive been told to hide while the dogs are in the ring. I think they're afraid the dogs will bolt and run out of the ring when they see me. (I've not been told whether that's run away from me or run towards me - - - - )

No comments: