Friday, June 11, 2010

Vinlands Oskabuska








Buska left her birth home today here in Royal Oak for her new forever home in Virginia. She arrived several minutes early at Dulles airport! I think she probably urged the pilots to fly faster to meet her new mom and dad.

It is always wrenchingly hard to leave my babies at the airport but Buska's new home is a wonderful one. I am truly blessed that so many of my pups have ended up in great homes where they are truly loved and appreciated.

Here are some pictures of Buska during her too short stay in Michigan. I hope her new family will be sending us some new photos over the coming months in her new home.

Her brother Yankee will be leaving this afternoon. Fortunately for me I will see him often at Sportsmen's Dog Training Club in nearby Warren, Michigan where Eileen, his new mom, trains her other dogs. I am tickled that I can finally actually watch one of my pups as it grows up and trains for many dog sports.

Aska will be very lonely without her brother and sister and is still looking for her new forever home.

No comments: