Thursday, July 15, 2010

AKC Shows




I understand that there are two new AKC Icelandic Sheepdog champions in the United States - the very first in the breed. I think I heard one was a male and the other a female. (Don't quote me.) How absolutely awesome and perfect - for a whole variety of reasons. I would love to post photos of those two dogs with the permission of their proud owners and breeders. (Hint, hint!)

(These two photos are NOT of those dogs.)

I know there will be many more AKC Icelandic Sheepdog champions in the near future.

The AKC opened up the show ring to Icelandic Sheepdogs at the end of June 2010. Four of my favorite Icelandic Sheepdogs are doing extremely well in those conformation shows. ALREADY!!

I'm waiting for new photos or photos of the two males attached when they are "finished" and are the champions they truly deserve to be. I will update this when I get them. (Click to enlarge!)

No comments: