Friday, September 10, 2010

Early Autumn






I love the fall and spring. Temperatures are finally cooling down, it's overcast and pleasant and great to work outside again. Today the Sedums, Colchicums, garlic chives and anemones (in that order top to bottom) were flowering! Absolutely lovely.

Click once or twice on photos to enlarge them.

Fall classes have started at SDTC. This 'term' I have a Puppy class, a Fundamentals of Obedience class and a Rally class. I really enjoy helping people train their canine companions. I am also lucky to be an AKC CGC evaluator and really enjoy helping folks earn their CGC award. Kata is enrolled in her Advanced Agility class and loves it. We are both in (slightly) better shape. It's time to at least think about entering more trials. Jerry, one of the instructors at SDTC, nags me about showing. I love training; showing? Not so much.

No comments: