Tuesday, October 6, 2020

Tuesday, October 6, 2020 - San Salvatore

My laptop was not connecting with the internet (WiFi) last weekend so Monday I took it in to the technicians at Agri-Valley Services in Sandusky. They kept it overnight; I picked it back up this morning. I can't say enough good things about them. They are professional, fast, pleasant, and easy to work with. I keep wondering if/when I might need a new laptop. So far, so good. I knew the problem was in my laptop because I could use my tablet. It connects to my home WiFi with emails, facebook, etc. Like so many of us I am addicted to my computer. How did that happen so fast. Reminds me of a Star Trek Next Generation episode where the people on the Enterprise get addicted to a device and almost lose control of their ship.


 Looking south-east towards the new garage.

I was told yesterday that the electrical guys at Krause in Sandusky were supposed to come for a walk through. I though we'd done that last week. So I waited around all morning for their arrival. Duh! Then texted Sarah. They had come last week. I was waiting for no reason. Off to pick up the laptop.

Looking north-east towards the office.

Steve says that the electric, insulation, drywall, painting (indoor and outside), floor, garage doors, concrete apron and small patio will go fast. We'll see, eh? 

Looking west towards the closet.

Looking west towards the closet. Delivery room behind.

Looking west towards the house, new garage on left (south).

New delivery doorway, closet window.

Garage






Looked to me like something was falling from the upper atmosphere? No mention on any news program. I would love to know what it was. Hazy sky.


No comments: