Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Puppies?




My Icelandics are not officially allowed on my furniture when I'm home. Kria (top) and Korpur may be expecting their second and final litter this spring which means the puppies, if any, will be ready to leave perhaps some time in May.

One of the next blog posts will have a copy of my application. If you're interested, please fill it in and send it on to me. A deposit will reserve a puppy for you. Deposits will be returned if there are not enough puppies from this breeding unless you'd like to wait for next year's litter.

Because this is a repeat breeding, I will also post in a subsequent blog some adult photos of their 2007 litter. I expect some black tricolored (black, white, tan) pups and maybe some black and white pups like father Korpur.

No comments: