Monday, February 23, 2009




Sportsmen's Dog Training Club held one of their trials last weekend. Kata and Korpur each got two legs towards their Rally Excellent (RE) titles.



I think Kata finished her RE title. (To earn a title, a team (handler and dog) must score more than 70 points out of 100 in three separate rally events.

I'm not sure if Korpur finished his RE title. I should know. I'm embarrassed that I haven't kept better track of things. Ten years ago that would have bothered Type-A Jaime. When you retire, if you're lucky and smart, you have a different, healthier perspective. If Korp didn't finish his title this time, we'll try for one more leg in the spring when nicer weather returns.

Don't they look great flying over the jump? I'm so proud of them and happy that they don't blame me for not doing more with them. As long as we're together, we are all happy.

Me? I'm so grateful that my dogs 'center' me and give me a positive focus. There is too much nastiness going on in the world.

No comments: