Sunday, August 7, 2011

Moose




I have to admit that I'm conflicted. I just heard that our tasty Chocolate Mousse has two of almost everything he needs to have two of. (Double dews?) I would like for him to be bred but I totally understand if that does not happen.

You all know me and you know how I feel about conformation. I do believe that we should breed to the official breed standard. I think that the way dogs are judged in the US and the way they are judged in Europe are very different. Their way (European) makes great sense, at least to me.

Look at the great tail curl in the first photo. I don't know what his tail looks like now but back then it was great. The left ear came up soon after the second photo was taken. I'm pretty sure he turned into a long haired pup like his two brothers. The lone female puppy was the only shorter furred pup in this litter.

Click on photos if you want to enlarge them.

No comments: