Sunday, January 1, 2012

Shredding





Our training building, Sportsmen's Dog Training Club, has been having a new roof put on. (Flat roofs are problematic in Michigan.)

As a result, we have not held classes and have not been able to practice for over two weeks so I have had time on my hands. It was a perfect opportunity to sort through mounds of paper and shred most of it. (Who said that computers would eliminate or greatly reduce the amount of paper we use? Silly. I've never used more.)

My brother promised he would help me. There were Mom and Dad's old papers to "recycle" and many sheets from the early days of our breed club. I still saved incriminating pages though! Ha ha. (just kidding?)

I'm also recycling clothes that have shrunk over the years and no longer fit! The Salvation Army is a God-send - double meaning implied.

No comments: