Saturday, February 4, 2012

Vinlands Totty x Foothills Laki





I just picked up Totty from Colleen. Tot had spent some time visiting the new AKC champion, Foothills Laki, in central Michigan. I'm not sure she was glad to see me; she apparently thoroughly enjoyed her stay with him. I'm hoping for puppies in a couple of months. They should be very, very nice. This will be her first litter.

Laki is the consummate champion - even when he's relaxed, he looks "posed", doesn't he. What a charmer! I think some dogs are just born with that champion look. (Totty looks exhausted. She can't even sit straight - chuckle.)

If the mating takes, I would expect half the puppies to be tricolors (black, tan and white) and half to look something like dad.

There's a wonderful mix of ancestors in this cross: - The Netherlands, Denmark, Iceland, Canada, Germany, and the States.

If you're interested in a puppy, scroll down a few entries to January 28 to see my contact information.

(Clicking on the photos will enlarge them slightly.)

No comments: