Saturday, December 8, 2012

Aunt Jen, Aunt Sylvia and Totty

AKC Champion Vinlands Totty and I visited Great Aunt Sylvia and Aunt Jennifer today and got a surprise, to Tot anyway, nail clipping, bath and blow out. Her fur looked so pretty and she smelled so very nice! Thank you more than I can say.
I also got to see LeRoy, Totty's nephew who was a tad upset that he couldn't get out and play with Totty. Poor boy! He craves attention now, thrives on it in fact.
Must be genetic. Totty is a bit of a camera hog and demands to be the center of attention as well.

I ran some errands and after her make over, Sylvia and Jen told me that Tot stood at the door waiting for me to come back - which is a bit hard to believe. If Totty could sing, I think it would be the "I Feel Pretty" song from West Side Story.

No comments: