Sunday, April 12, 2020

Timber The Therapy Icelandic Sheepdog

I just got an update on Timber from Daniel and Sally. I am always over the moon when I hear from them.  I feel really blessed that virtually of my puppies have been adopted into wonderful homes.


Hi Jaime

I hope you are staying well and safe during this difficult time.


Just thought I would send along these photos of beautiful Timber, enjoying the back yard-always on the alert to chase squirrels and birds! And playing with her favorite ‘bunny’ in the house! Those are some of her favorite activities, along with lounging with us on the sofa in the evening.


We have been doing a lot of walking lately, as you can imagine! Timber continues to bring us so much happiness. She is a huge part of our lives. And she is a super therapy dog-always a favorite when we do our visits.


Thank you for everything you have done for those of us who are fortunate enough to have one of your puppies.

Stay well. Stay safe.

Best,
Sally and Daniel






No comments: