Wednesday, September 9, 2020

Wednesday, September 9, 2020 b

My last post was also the last time the builders at Stone Construction did some work. Due to Covid, materials have been sometimes slow in coming. They assured me back then almost two weeks ago that the next visit  would come sometime after roof trusses came in; they're due on September 16 - next Wednesday. I don't want visitors until the garage and room are finished. Clicking on photos will enlarge them.


 From the Port Austin Farmers' Market  recently the first arrival of my favorite winter squash, buttercup. Unfortunately it does not keep well making the season rather short. And fresh cabbage. Love my cabbage salads.

Helenium

Mixed "Garden Bouquet" Golden Rod, Helenium, 
Rudbeckia, Poppy pods, Phlox, Baptisia

Rudbeckia

White Buddleia

Volunteer Coreopsis

Geranium and Russian Sage
(They now come in shorter more contained, constrained varieties 
but I love the looser originals)

Geranium and Russian Sage

No comments: