Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Halloween

I'll let you decide! Does Miss Timber look frightening to you or just gorgeous?
This photo and an email came today from Sally and Daniel: - 

"Miss Timber is doing great! She/I graduated from basic obedience a few weeks ago and will start intermediate next week. I do plan to do agility with her--think she would love it and so would I. We will not move too fast on this, given your comments about when to start, etc. I am fortunate to have a wonderful trainer, Missy Lemoi at Hope Lock Kennels in Easton, PA. I am really enjoying the classes and look forward to continuing to learn with my wonderful puppy.

"We will send along more recent photos soon. Miss Timber does have a beautiful Halloween leash to wear tonight--decorated with fabric candy corn and pumpkins! She is very used to noise since we made certain to expose her to lots of things, in a kind way, when she was younger--again, thanks to your excellent advice."

Her mother, Totty, and her litter-sister, Squirrel, are both shown in the previous blog entry.

No comments: