Saturday, March 15, 2014

Saturday, March 15, 2014

Saturday, March 15, 2014

Quick trip up to take more boxes of things. I pack the boxes, take them up, unpack them and bring the empty boxes back south to re-pack and repeat. That works out great because it's not so hard but it does take longer than doing it all at once. Clair called last evening and said that the crawl space under part of the house needs to be insulated with foam which should happen as soon as the man who did the chimney insulation gets back from Texas in the next week or so. That's the last big job apparently. Then walk through and closing. Much of the snow and ice has gone leaving only places where the snow has drifted. I haven't been in the pole barn much and I know there's work to be done there. My brother David slipped and fell on the ice and broke a rib so he won't be able to help me when the movers come. I have not scheduled a moving day yet.

No comments: