Sunday, July 19, 2015

Korpur, Kitty, Totty

Kitty the Icelandic Sheepdog puppy spent several days with us recently; she's now back home and we all miss her terribly. At five months old now, she has a great temperament, is on track for weight and size, and is coming along very nicely. I think she looks like her mother Totty.


Kitty - Vinlands Kathleen

Totty - Vinlands Totty

Korpur had a bout of intestinal upset with diarrhea last week and I was very worried. I called Thumb Veterinary in Sandusky, Michigan in a panic to get him in and examined. I asked them to try and squeeze us in which they did; the experience was very bad and I hope I never have to use them again.
 
Korpur - Alaskastadirs Korpur

Sailboats on Lake Huron racing this weekend from Port Huron to The Straits Of Mackinaw.


No comments: