Monday, October 26, 2015

Monday, October 26, 2015

Brenda and Randy Solomon of Arcticridge kennels organized and put on the very successful 2015 ISAA Icelandic Sheepdog Nationals in Colorado this past long weekend. I've never met Brenda and Randy who did an amazing job putting everything together. By all accounts things ran smoothly, everyone had a good time, and people made many new 'face to face' friends.

Sadly this old codger is not able to travel for any length of time; I would have loved to have seen all the beautiful Icelandics and would have enjoyed meeting their families. I especially would have liked to meet and talk with Dr. Wilma Roem, Friday's judge and a recognized expert on Icelandics. This breed has brought much joy to my life over many years.

I'm enjoying Joshua Bell playing Mendelssohn and yet another amazing first light and sunrise over Lake Huron. I know I should be up and doing something productive but I'll do that another day. Clicking on photos enlarges them.



No comments: