Tuesday, March 14, 2017

Nor'easter

Nine year old Icelandic Sheepdog Totty's play bow stimulates litter sister Pila's play response. These siblings love to play - - but sometimes they forget it's "play". I watch and call them in before things get serious.



We're expecting a big storm over Lake Huron and it's coming from the east; most of our weather here comes from the northwest. March is behaving more like January or February - - - and they were behaving more like March. Climate change. Clicking on photos enlarges them.





One of the issues with getting older is that your body starts to fail  in many ways, subtle and not so subtle. Last Friday I had some tooth pain which didn't go away. By Sunday I was ready to end it all! Unfortunately my dentist was out of town; he called in a prescription for pain but all pharmacies here are closed on Sundays! Monday I went to Sandusky to pick up my Motrin.  This morning I went to see him. Tooth/cap/previous root canal/. Newly dead nerves require are the culprit.



No comments: