Monday, April 3, 2017

Sunday, April 2, 2017

My Icelandic Sheepdogs and I enjoy the beautiful Lake Huron sunrises whether the skies are clear, cloudy, or stormy. Today it was just calm, peaceful.


My cousins Kathy and Andy came over to relocate a section of my cyclone fence so that I could finally use the north door of my sitting room to let the dogs in/out. Some things I might have been able to do a few years ago are harder now. I really appreciate the help and support Kathy gives me. Bear and Korpur  are sources of constant help and support. Icelandics LOVE people.



Jon and Tracy arrived soon after with Warhol and Frankie. I had a wonderful day; the weather was perfect for early April, after Andy removed yet another storm-felled tree from Nordmark, the north forest we celebrated my birthday with a marvelous grilled dinner - first one of the season.



Tracy brought Frankie over from the Pole Barn and introduced him to Kata, queen of her pack. After welcoming him, she went to help Andy and Kathy finish up the fence - like they really needed another kibitzer.







I like the pointilism-shot through the screen.

No comments: