Saturday, June 23, 2012

Saga

Saga says, "So, please tell me again. What's so hard about this step aerobics thing? I don't get it."
(Look at that wonderful tail curl.)
"They told me that I was Toy Icelandic! So I guess that means I belong in my toy box, doesn't it?" The black on Saga's right eye rim is increasing. I was told that black pigment is also beginning to appear around Wodin's eye too. 

They look so very sweet - - - - - in photos, don't they?

Here's an update on her progress: - "She is doing good with the housebreaking. She rings the bell on the door when she needs to poop. - - - - -  She knows take it, release, leave it, sit, and come. The release and leave it have come in so handy with everything she needs to explore! She does cuddle some. Every once in awhile she will take a nap next to or on a lap. We love the puppy kisses. We also have worked on the biting with the loud squeals and it is much better!"

No comments: