Saturday, June 2, 2012

Wodin 6-2-12



Wodin and Imelda













After a long day and none the worse for wear apparently, Wodin is now ensconced in his new home with Imelda and Steve.This was taken at the airport soon after arrival.


Wodin and Steve before the trip to Wodin's new home.




























In the car on the way back from the airport Wodin enjoys a "chew" on Mom's lap.




Wodin showing off his new "toy". 

I thank my lucky star and keep saying , "My puppies find the absolutely best homes!"  They deserve them and I am so happy for them.

Thora leaves today after a rough night without any of her siblings for companionship. She ended up sleeping with the pack and me in bed. Like her Aunt Kippa, she slept on my head all night, my little nightcap. 

(Apparently there are one or two puppies left for sale in the Brekkubrun's most recent litter. If you go to the top of this page on the right hand side, Brekkubrun's Icelandics is the third button from the top. Clicking on that will automatically take you there to see some photos of the current litter.) 

Thank you to Imelda and Steve.

No comments: