Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Sit! Stay! with Wodin




Here's Wodin and Steve practicing "Sit!"  


Notice the hand signal for "Stay!" 

(Isn't Wodin cute? I know he would hate me for saying that but Kennel Dads have certain rights, don't they? He would much rather be called handsome, or tough or clever - that will come too.)


And here's the reward. Something called biltong which I have not heard of.


Here's what Steve and Imelda said about biltong, "Did I tell you we made the mistake of giving him some biltong as a treat - do you know the SA jerky? Well shop bought bags of liver treats etc just don't cut it any more, but he'll do anything for biltong. He's a real 'follow my tummy' guy."

I'll try to find out more about biltong but it sounds addictive, doesn't it? When rewarding your puppy, be sure you have treats it will love.




Wodin is having fun with Bladderwrack, a saltwater algae found in the Pacific Northwest. Life is good. (Clicking on photos enlarges them; afterwards, clicking on the X in the upper right hand corner returns you to the page.)

No comments: