Friday, December 19, 2014

Friday, December 19, 2014

One minute the crescent moon in the east sky, the next minute another beautiful sunrise.





I've added Carrie's photo shoot of the house (Sans Souci) on the links (to the right above).  Carrie and Brian visited me last September to take some photos of the "completed" house to use on Brian's website. (See above right for HF Architecture.)

Click on the link with Carrie's name and "photos" after it to see photos of my house; then click once on each photo to enlarge the photo and then click again to return. I've also added a link to Carrie's  website - above on the right - and also here: -
 www.carrieacosta.com

Totty is due back home tomorrow. It's been VERY quiet without her here. She is very talky. I've been known to call her "Chatty Cathy". 

No comments: