Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Lobos

My angelic lobos: -

Korpur, Bear, Kata, Pila, Tryggur, Kria
(Who's missing and where is she?)

Just finished an excellent book: - The Narrow Road to the Deep North - Richard Flanagan and am currently reading another very good one: - Bulletproof Vest: The Ballad of an Outlaw and His Daughter - Maria Venegas

Today once again I'm heading off to a dentist, this time to either get a cap or a filling on top of the serious root canal work I just had done at an orthodontist. I may have to have a portion of bone removed from my upper jaw. Once you start going to doctors - - - - - - - .


(Photo of Kelinn by Cathi Winkles Photography.)

Kathy has had to euthanize one of her dogs, always a very hard thing to do. Lord! He was a favorite. How does one offer support?

No comments: