Saturday, February 20, 2021

The Pups Leave

 It was, I suppose, inevitable. Kria and Birna left today for their new homes. Now Kit is looking for them everywhere. Tryggur is wondering where his play pals are. Michele and Caitlin bonded with my furry family and left with Kria, the newest member of their canine family, and Birna for Sally and Daniel. Here are some candid photos taken today. I will miss the pups a lot but I know they are going to excellent homes. Through the years I have been extremely lucky to have found so many great homes for my dogs.  Clicking on photos will enlarge them.



Caitlin, Michele, and Kria

Caitlin with Kit, Michele with Kria, Birna & Tryggur

Caitlin with Kit, Michele with Kria, Birna & Tryggu

Caitlin, Michele (Kria), Tryggur, Birna

Totty, Kit, Bear, Michele, Caitlin

Totty, Bear, Michele, Caitlin, Birna, Kria

Caitlin, Birna, Kria

Caitlin, Birna, Kria

 

No comments: