Monday, July 11, 2011

7/11/11 (b)




Click once or twice on photos to enlarge them.

I have started several of my Hostas from seeds that I've collected. It's always fun to see what they grow into. I've also produced Peonies from seeds and I like the plants better than some named varieties I've bought. David and Carolyn also grow their astilbes from seed and get lots of new varieties. I need to try that next!

I am so grateful for my AKC all breed (and mixed breed) Obedience, Rally and Agility club. I know I've mentioned Sportsmen's before. We listen to one another and work together. We like each other!!

I wish from the bottom of my soul that another group I belong to could do the same. Their style is dictatorial and they seem to operate using fear, intimidation, gossip, slander and bullying - in my personal opinion.

No comments: