Saturday, July 30, 2011

Comments

I removed the ability to comment on my posts after some brain-dead idiot %$#@* posted a really nasty comment on a photo I posted with permission from the owner and breeder.

The photo was of a purebred registered Icelandic Sheepdog "teenager" from purebred registered Icelandic Sheepdog parents and was not related to any of my dogs. He was at that gangly awkward age when some of our dogs don't look their best. He is now a gorgeous adult.

The comment was nasty and untrue and meant to hurt me. How do you respond to ignorant, small-minded evil people who comment anonymously?

I removed the comment before the person who owns that dog saw what was said. (The person, incidentally, is a member of the ISAA in excellent standing and would have been shocked at what one of her friends said.)

No comments: