Saturday, November 3, 2012

Cauchemar

I visited my own personal cauchemar today, Saturday, November 3, 2012, a few days after hurricane Sandy left many downed trees and power lines here on the shores of Lake Huron.
The views today at 7470 are fantastic. It was coldly raining with a very interesting overcast sky.
I saw five freighters in the short time I was there. If you look closely on the horizon you might be able to see one of them - - and Canada!? (Clicking on photos enlarges them a bit.)
Verizon cable has marked the curve of the common 1500' driveway with small red flags. Is it cable for TV or phones or both? I hope so. I would really miss PBS.
I've had so many problems with deadlines. Although I've heard of other people having problems with building or renovating this is a first for me. I love the plans but ~ ~ this is very frustrating. I think they feel that way too.
I would never have bought my property without their commitment to do the job. I love what they both do and they work well together. They've missed many deadlines. This house has to be built!
OMG was it lovely to be there today. I've shared some photos taken today.


No comments: