Thursday, January 16, 2014

Busy Day - Thursday, January 16, 2014

The stars must be in alignment or something: QT Cabinet's Terry Guza arrived at the new house with the kitchen, bathroom and laundry cabinets; they should be installed today. Home Depot delivered the appliances - late - but they are there. Leifur is back in town for a few days and did very well at Novi; he is recovering from a serious traffic accident but he still has some PTSD. I talked with Annette at the Shade Store and ordered window "shades" for the new house. I visited my dentist, James Hoste, for a cleaning with Terry (I think) who reminded me seriously of Jessica Walter - the actress. Jennifer's Nella did well in Conformation today at the Novi dog show and Kafteinn aka Kaptain finished his Championship.

No comments: