Saturday, November 1, 2014

Sculpture

On the return trip just before I got to Delaware Park, a daytime only park for township residents, I saw - for the first time - this amazing, absolutely amazing sculpture on the west side of Lakeshore Road.

I'm hoping Jon & Tracy or one of their friends will know the artist. The amazing sculpture is larger than life size.

Clicking on photos enlarges them.

 
 
 
 

From the British sit-com which plays on our local PBS station on Thursday nights: - They call their adult children - Kipps short for Kippers (Kids In Parents' Pockets Eroding Retirement Savings).

We've had two days of wild, windy, awesome weather up here. My neighbors say it's been the windiest they can remember!



The clouds created shade everywhere on Lake Huron except for two freighters way out that were spotlighted by sunlight. I can only see about a fourth of the way across - I'm guessing.

 

No comments: