1. the first born - a tan shade male puppy with very dark hairs over the tan which may be protective coloration for pups born in the field with sheep; he has a small blaze and a collar and looks almost black for now. He was so black when he was born that I thought he was a tricolor - until he dried off, below
2. the second born is a chocolate tricolor (chocolate & tan, with white) female like mom, below
3. a tan female puppy with a black muzzle mask that's going to look a lot like her dad Calvin, below
5. a black tricolor (black & tan with white) female which is almost completely black (the tan points develop as puppies grow), below
6. a tan shade chocolate female with a chocolate muzzle mask with a small spot on her back that will look like Calvin except she will be chocolate - I think, below
The six puppies, here with and Totty, were not happy to be photographed individually.
Phew! Lunch Time!!