Thursday, October 13, 2016

Rose Frame Shop, Ferndale, Michigan

I picked up Bryant Tillman's self portrait done from a photo taken by Detroit's own Jeff and Susan Cancelosi. My friends Terry and John at Rose Frame Shop in Ferndale, Michigan did an excellent job as usual, of course. (Clicking on photos enlarges them.)

I love Bryant's selfie, don't you?

I hung my latest Tillman over his Bridge in Paris - 
a favorite person over a favorite place.

Rose has been doing my framing for years, decades, actually. They do fantastic stuff at reasonable prices. I also have other Tillman's including a night view painting of the Fisher Building, a dead sunflower, a portrait of Gilda Snowden with Bryant, and a view of three DIA (Detroit Institute of Art) windows that is one of my all time favorites.

No comments: