Monday, July 24, 2017

Monday, July 24, 2017

Finally we had some rain here - enough to keep me happy for a while. Although I have both a beach well and city water here, I try not to water the flower and vegetable gardens hoping that nature will provide what is needed.  So far it's working. The perennials are looking very good.

The flycatchers have fledged their young which are also now busy catching bugs, flying bugs. This youngster is resting on one of my favorite boulders. Yay! Clicking on photos will enlarge them.

.
Behind some dahlias is a wild white clover looking, to me anyway, 
like Fourth of July fireworks

Phlox, old fashioned Lemon Lilies, more Phlox

Hummingbird-Loved Crocosmia and Hostas

Phlox - finally mature

Monarda serendipitously with Hosta

Cranbrook Mini-Hosta

Hosta



Sensitive Fern

Japanese Painted Fern

New Garage Sale Pink Lace-cap Hydrangea

No comments: