Saturday, July 8, 2017

Port Huron, Michigan - Saturday, July 8, 2017

I started today by traveling to Port Huron which is at the south end of Lake Huron across the St. Clair River from Sarnia, Ontario, Canada.

Proper Framing called Friday to let me know that they had finished framing my 'new' Parlangeli. Off to the Raven early for a great breakfast and a sandwich to go for lunch on the road. There's a very nice farmers' market with some interesting tents. I also found the launch site for Port Huron Cruises; we'll have to do that one day. The ship goes south on the river than back up to enter Lake Huron.

After picking up my art, I left for the garden tour.

Port Huron Farmers' Market


Buffalo Skull

Beginning of the River Walk; 
St. Clair River with Canada on the left


Sarnia, Ontario, Canada

Sarnia, Ontario, Canada

Great Lakes Maritime Center

Great Lakes Maritime Center - interior

Great Lakes Maritime Center - interior


No comments: