Monday, January 15, 2018

Icelandic Sheepdogs - Book

The author's copies of my new 2018 book arrived late this afternoon and surprised me. I was not expecting them for another few weeks.I will proof-read one of my copies for the final time and if there are no changes - which I expect will be the case - I will order copies to sell to interested people. Clicking on photos will enlarge them.


I don't know how long it will take to produce the "for sale" copies after I give the last and final  OK to the publishing company.


I will charge $25.00 for a book plus s/h. I will check with the USPS about their shipping fee. I lived in Royal Oak when my last book was published; the post office was two miles from my home and shipping was fairly easy. I now live near Forestville, Michigan. There's a post office in Sandusky, Michigan which is half an hour from me.


My contact information is located in a couple of places on my blog if you scroll back. If you want more information: - jaimehansen1@frontier.com

No comments: