Sunday, September 25, 2011

Clementina












The rare flying-porcines must be on their way down south for the winter and are just pausing in the garden long enough to sip nectar, hummingbird-like.

This one flitted about so fast I wasn't sure where it would finally stop. I snapped as many photos as I could.

I had some excellent and very satisfying news yesterday about the PennHIP scores of one of my "adult-puppies". Yay!! It can now continue to do an amazing job in AKC agility.

In my opinion, PennHIP is THE way to go.


Kata and I will be retiring from agility trials for a while.

Yes, we will keep practicing but we will not enter shows for several months.

Cindy and I call it the Hansen Curse. Of course, OF COURSE, we are just kidding. Our dogs are special and so are we.

The major trouble with teaching classes is that you have significantly less time to practice. I need to cut down on what I teach and increase my practice time!! (I have no room in my yard for agility equipment so practice has to be at the building.) The question is: "Which classes do I stop teaching?" I want only one prep now. Cathi??

No comments: