Saturday, June 20, 2015

Flinx - Icelandic Sheepdog

I just received an email from Kris who has a male Icelandic Sheepdog named Flinx (Thrymheim Flinkur). Flinx was bred by C. Lallemand. See below. Clicking on photos enlarges them.

Thrymheim Flinkur (Flinx)
 
 
 
"I just wanted you to know that I have a Korpur grandson and he is my best dog ever.

Flinx is five years old and has shown in conformation, herding and rally.  Int./Nat. Ch. Thrymheim's Flinkur, HCT, RN. He also went Best in Show at an IABCA show here in California. He has all his minor points for his AKC championship but needs both majors. We are still working on those. 

I got him from Cathy Lallemand and he is out of Vinlands Skuggi and Woolfarm's Skadi.
 
Thanks for breeding such wonderful Icelandic Sheepdogs."
 
Isn't he a gorgeous dog!! Of course working the sheep is a muddy business but the top photo! Wow!

No comments: