Friday, June 26, 2015

Kippa and Kitty

The Icelandic Sheepdog puppies are now four months old; Kitty and Kippa are back together again at a show this weekend, in Lima, Ohio, I think. (Lima as in lima beans, not as in Lima, Peru. What a strange language - English.) Click on photos to enlarge them.

Kippa (l), Kitty (r)

Black & tan with a little white Kippa was slightly bigger than chocolate & tan with a white collar Kitty as a puppy; it looks like, at least in these photos, they are about the same height now.

Kitty (l), Kippa (r)

Kitty has a shorter coat like her mother Totty. I thought Kippa was going to have longer fur but, for now at least, their fur length looks similar - maybe it's their summer weight coat. Fur length for Icelandic Sheepdogs in the winter is usually longer in northerly climes.

Kippa (l), Kitty (r)

It looks like they are getting along OK together. I want a truck like that - or at least I want to ride in a truck like that and pretend it's mine. I wonder if I could carry it off? Please say yes to ~ I could carry it off. Ha! I love the pink umbrella.


On the left is cousin Elsa (Honey Run Orange Blossom, guardian Lynnie Marie) bred by Debbi Hampton, Mike Merrell (Mori-Bjorn av Isheim and Vinlands Sunna), Jennifer with Kitty (Vinlands Kathleen),  Suzanne with Kippa (Vinlands Kippa Jane) at a puppy show where they all did very well!

No comments: