Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Spectacular sunsets and sunrises. Are these 'Turner' clouds or what? Clicking on photos enlarges them.

Sunset - looking east over Lake Huron
 
Sunset looking east

Sunset looking east

Sunrise looking east

The weather news this morning showed two areas of rain near the Canadian coast of Lake Huron. While I cannot see Canada from my home and I cannot see boats in Canadian waters, I can see clouds over Canada. Sometimes the storms are amazing.

I am north of Port Sanilac very close to the Huron county/Sanilac county border which is between Bad Axe and Port Sanilac. Looking at the photo of the TV weather below you can see the two "clouds" above the timer near the Canadian shoreline.

 
 Looking at the clouds on the horizon in the photo below you can see the two areas below the clouds where rain is falling on the Canadian waters of Lake Huron.

Sunrise with rain looking east

Sunrise with rain looking east

No comments: