Friday, February 5, 2016

Friday, February 5, 2016

Up at the regular time and then off to Harbor Beach for breakfast at Al's and afterwards a quick trip to the harbor.
 
Front porch view before breakfast.
 
The harbor at Harbor Beach after breakfast.
I love the snow fence juxtaposed in front of the lake.

There were several swans.


I wonder if these are Brandt's Canada Geese?
They look smaller than the more common dominant variety.

Picnic tables stacked for winter protection.

The workers: Jimmy, Greg, Darin, and Mike won't be back until Monday. I think they accidentally cut the Dish satellite cable so no TV for a while.  I'm surprised it didn't happen sooner. So far the internet (Frontier) satellite dish is still OK.


 
The roof on the south side will be extended in order to protect the front entry porch from rain, wind, and snow. I see myself sitting on the porch reading and watching the world go by. (That's actually rather silly because I seem to be unable to ever sit still for any length of time.) Clicking on photos enlarges them.

No comments: