Tuesday, December 20, 2016

Official Winter

Kersins Kata, my almost fifteen year old - January 11, 2002 - Icelandic Sheepdog, had a minor crisis this morning. She couldn't get up for a few seconds. Iris said that her vet told her that as long as they can get up - even if it's slowly, eat, pee, poop (and wag their tails) older dogs are OK. She did get up, go outside to pee, eat her breakfast, and her tail is always wagging so she's fine now.

Sunrise this morning - December 20, 2016.
Click to enlarge.



I had to travel to Sandusky, Michigan this morning to deal with a computer problem. I was unable to download a new program because I kept losing my Frontier internet connection to the web. That bad connection thing is normal here. So I went to my tech support guys and it took them no time at all to download the program. They also re-upped my anti-virus program. 

While they worked I grabbed a quick breakfast at Bob and Jamie's - decaf, one egg, hash browns, and a bagel. When I went to pay my bill, they told me it had already been paid. Anonymously. That literally made my day. I wish I knew "who". 

Sunrise Monday morning - December 19, 2016.



I binge watched three seasons of "The Vikings" DVD that Carolyn and David gave me for Christmas. I loved it (but am now in withdrawal). Our Danish family has traced our ancestry back to Harald Bluetooth and Gorm den Gamle back before the middle ages to about the 800s or so. They also say that virtually everyone in Denmark also can trace back to them. Seems like there was a lot of bed hopping going on then too. I did not know that Bluetooth devices were named after Harald.

No comments: