Monday, July 1, 2019

Miss Timber - Vinlands Isla

I absolutely love hearing from my puppies. I just got this email from Miss Timber's parents.

 Hi Jaime

I thought you would enjoy seeing this picture of beautiful Vinlands Isla (a.k.a. Miss Timber). She is doing one of her favorite things, sitting on a rock, gazing at the water (swimming is, of course, another favorite).

She is a very happy and lively girl, our constant companion in the Pocono Mountains (pictured here) and in Philly (really the Philly suburbs). She adapted beautifully to both environments, thanks to your excellent guidance during her formative years! We enjoy her thoroughly.

I hope I won’t be considered presumptuous if I say that should you ever consider doing another breeding, we would be most interested in a Vinlands companion for Timber..and for us.

In any case, thank you for bringing this wonderful girl into our lives.

All the best,

Sally and Daniel



No comments: